<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

I'm sorry for the three identical posts below, but every time I go in to delete the repeats, the 'puter crashes.

Galusha is really coming together; now there are doorknobs, light fixtures all over, and a finished wheatboard floor that positively glows. The downstairs cement treatment looks neat, too. So we are getting there. However, in my seemingly daily meeting with the builder this AM, I watched as the guys realized there was no water line into the house for the radiant heat. All I could do was shake my head and say, "Late for work, gotta go!"

Makes me wonder what other surprises are out there, lurking ...

Open house for neighbors could be as soon as Oct. 15 but more likely the 22nd. After that, it's all systems go for a buyer. My strategy now might be to first try selling myself, then getting help after a few weeks if I need it. Mostly, I just need an MLS listing.

An interesting article recently ran in The Wall Street Journal that the monkey found for me, citing services that help with pricing a house, so I might try it. Still, I know that my thing's so unique -- new single-family construction in established neighborhood -- that it's all in finding the right comps.

Even tho we're sliding into winter, with the rain to prove it, it seems market is holding. Cross fingers.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?