<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Seems like everyone's stopping by the site now that it's readily seen from elsewhere in the neighborhood. I love meeting neighbors, however far flung, but it might get a little irritating down the road. Plus, it's fun to watch people's reactions. I'll be planting flowers, like I was Sunday, and people traipse right past me on my property, like I'm the gardener or something. Which I am, I guess.

Anyway, I make it a point to take off the dirty glove, extend a big grin that stops 'em in their tracks, and say, "HI! What are you up to? I'm the owner." I like watching the startled flicker in their eyes.

The biggest news is that the Grok God made his color choices:

Galusha will be: http://www.colorcharts.org/ccorg/resources/colors.aspx?ProductID=662&CBN=Y6MP-LRAM-J0K5

Mabel: http://www.colorcharts.org/ccorg/resources/colors.aspx?ProductID=662&CBN=2DT4-GJR6-8AY9

The GG used colors found in the sky to make his choices. I'm a little worried about the Mabel color, but Galusha seems to be right on. All comments appreciated from ye blog faithful, as always.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?