<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Construction continues at full speed. Galusha has almost all his windows and a staircase, too, which means no more scary ladder climbing just to peek out from the second floor. The roof's just tarp at this point, and that's obvious: Walking around in there at night it's like some creepy movie, with water dripping from two stories above and the tarp blowing around every which way.

After all this charmed weather, we're finally getting the spring torrents.

The builder dropped a bomb on me this morning, saying, "The electrician comes tomorrow, so we'll need the lighting plan." And that's the thing I was trying so hard to wrap my mind around, and for which I planned to enlist (paid) help. My eyes start to swim soon as I start thinking about all the varieties of light, the placement, the effects, not to mention the fixtures. So the adrenaline flows.

Work on Mabel may resume this week, so then there will be two camps of crews and hopefully double the progress. I can't wait to see her rise.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?