<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, March 31, 2005

With Grammer passing away last week, that makes 3 grandparents lost within a year. I'm really starting to hate this mortality thing. Life's more lonely without the people whom I, until now, never doubted would be there. It's not that I took her, or my grandfathers, for granted, but I always thought I'd be telling them about my construction project. I always expected they'd have something insightful to say, and I always knew I'd need their advice. Now ...

The comfort I get is knowing how much they instilled in me, and the confidence they held in my abilities. I still mean to make them proud, somehow.

So life pushes on: Walls are going up on Galusha's second floor at the rate of about 1 per day, and I meet this weekend with a prospective buyer.

My lawyer and I were brainstorming yesterday on how a sale might happen, and then he says, "Now, you've got your developer license, right?" I thought he was joking.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?