<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, March 20, 2005

Mabel has her forms off, and is she beautiful.

This weekend I felt gleeful about how well the construction is going (knock wood), the quality and agreeable nature of all the people involved, and the fact that I had two showings scheduled for today. Then there's the wonderful simple things -- say, a perfect cocktail made from homemade blueberry vodka (thanks Julie and Keith!), a misty rain, and the pretty palette of concrete and wood out back -- all conspiring to make me feel lucky and in my element.

Kitty-corner neighbor put his 750-square-foot house up for sale at $225K last week, and I hear it's already sold after a modest bidding war. That bodes well for sale of Construction HQ, if I'm up for it.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?