<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, December 01, 2004

Post-Thanksgiving, I have much to be thankful for. Mainly, I secured financing for Galusha (I continue to negotiate for Mabel), so there's no stopping us now.

In fact the doldrums seem to be dissipating on many fronts. One week I'm despairing and cranky with everyone and everything. The next things seem to have locked onto the right track; the excavator comes in and pops out four trees, so that the land looms large and clean; my favorite bonefolder surfaces in my makeshift basement bookbinding studio; and I find that elusive balance in tango class. Who knows, maybe even one of these days I'll get a date.

So, yay. I keep my fingers crossed on Mabel funding, however, and I wonder how to handle the Albina guys. Part of me wants to ignore their calls and e-mails like they habitually do mine; another says I should rise above such muck and give it to 'em straight. Anyway, it's absolutely lovely not to need them anymore.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?