<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, March 31, 2004

Every time I meet with the architects, I come away smiling. It's so exciting to think of what will go up on the lots! Today we looked at Mabel in particular, and how to blend the first-floor exterior and interior spaces so that you get a sense of an expanse that wouldn't normally come with such a teeny parcel.

Plus, my architect loaned me the book "Residential Towers," whose title made me laugh. The projects in it, though, inspired me to have a perch for reading, writing, watching the sun rise and set ...

I love that it's turning out to be such a local project; the architects are half a block away; the surveyor, 2 blocks; the insurance agent, 1 block.

Meanwhile, I've turned the psychological corner on whether I could ever live in the Pirate's house. I think it's the amazing renewal of the white-oak wood floor that did it. Now I just have to finish out the multiple painting projects, get the easement, and put the old place up for sale.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?